BRYTECH implements IBM Storage Area Network (SAN) Volume Controller solution to solve client challenges with storage virtualization and data center replication.
- Customer’s data center supports commercial space flights
Manages all aspects of customer’s mission-critical operations – vehicle launch and recovery, telemetry, cargo transfer, including ground crew training and flight simulations
- Customer needs to virtualize existing heterogeneous storage to increase utilization rates
- Customer requires the ability to thin provision storage to reduce wasted space
- Customer requires the ability to replicate data between production data center and the training center
- SAN Volume Controller provides a variety of advanced storage features including thin provisioning, automated tiering, storage virtualization, real-time compression, clustering, replication, and multi-protocol support.
- SAN Volume Controller, a storage virtualization system that enables a single point of control for storage resources that increase both application availability and resource utilization.
- True heterogeneous storage virtualization with all advanced functions implemented on the SAN Volume Controller
To learn more about BRYTECH’s support to NASA, download out white paper here!