In simple terms – the most impactful benefit of Managed Services is the identification and resolution of problems before they can negatively affect the performance, reliability, and security of your IT environment. 24x7x365 proactive monitoring of network devices, servers, applications, workstations, printers, storage appliances, and other network-enabled devices provides BRYTECH staff with real-time visibility across the entire IT enterprise including active alerting for errors, warnings, and critical failures. And our team is expertly trained to address and resolve these alerts to ensure maximum uptime and system health.
In addition, our Managed Services solution includes patch management, application updates, system performance and optimization maintenance, and antivirus definition updates. The combination of proactive monitoring and resolution with continuous maintenance of your environment will ensure optimal performance and system uptime.
Benefits Of Managed Services:
- Increased operational efficiency – proactive resolution of issues and problems prevents unexpected system downtime and ensures clients can work on a reliable enterprise environment.
- Reduced operating costs – clients are able to control costs and reduce overall spending for IT services and support with a fixed fee billing model.
- Enterprise-level support – clients enjoy end-to-end support from service desk and desktop support to systems administration and engineering services.
- Minimized downtime – increased system health, immediate remediation of issues, continuous maintenance of enterprise documentation, and fully tested backup and disaster recovery procedures will ensure our clients’ IT enterprise achieves maximum uptime.
- Peace of mind – network monitoring is performed 24x7x365 ensuring any threat of downtime or security breach is minimized; let us run your technology, so you can focus on running your business!
Why choose BRYTECH?
Small IT companies come and go with great frequency, and in many cases their support staff will too. If you have been in business longer than 5 years, you have likely experienced the process of switching IT companies, at least once and maybe several times. You know the frustrations of ‘training’ new technicians to support your IT infrastructure – equipment locations, passwords, facility access, VIP users, approval processes, and the list continues. “Are these technicians your trusted advisors”, or are they more likely a “B-Team” trying to fix your computer problems?
BRYTECH solves this challenge by offering Managed Services with a national footprint of office locations and a depth and breadth of expertise to support any size client environment. Our management team and subject matter experts ensures all BRYTECH support staff receive specialized training for each client environment, and our solution delivery model is consistently applied to each client engagement.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”full_width_background” bg_position=”left top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” bottom_padding=”40″ top_padding=”40″ bg_color=”#f5f5f5″ scene_position=”center”][vc_column width=”1/1″]