GSA Schedule 70 GS-35F-575AA.
IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle across the Federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products, services and solutions from more than 5,000 certified industry partners.
IT Schedule 70 offers a wide variety of products and services, and its contractor team arrangements enable collaboration for solutions of any size. Federal government customers can make purchases through eBuy, GSA Advantage!, or by issuing an RFI or RFQ to allow vendors to respond to your requirements. Additional information on the ordering process can be found on GSA’s How to Order IT Schedule 70 website.
Contract Number: GS-35F-575AA
Click on one of the three buttons below to see GSA Schedule 70 products for that category:[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Our Government Credentials:
- SBA Certified HUBZone
- SBA Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- DUNS: 13-336-8584
- GSA Schedule: GS-35F-575AA
- CAGE Code: 61YZ5
- Primary NAICS
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- Additional NAICS
- 238210 Electrical Contractor Services
- 454390 Other Direct Selling Establishments
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- Registered in SAM: http://www.sam.gov
- Registered with the Small Business Administration (SBA)